M.D. - Medicine
Topics of Special Interest:
- He has a keen interest in teaching and also a visiting faculty member for PGDEMS ,A.C.L.S and B.L.S (Critical care) courses at Symbiosis Health University.
- He is pracising as a consultant Physician,Intensivist and Diabetologist since 2005 in Pune.
- Dr.Amit Sambare is currently working as a consulting Physician at Sanjeevan Hospital.He passed his MD(Medicine) from BJ Medical College in 2005.
- He did his DNB (Medicine) in 2005.Thereafter he completed his Critical Care Specialization and awarded I.D.C.C.M degree.
- He has worked as Assistant Professor at BJ medical College, Bharati Vidyapeeth and currently Hon.Asst.Professor at MAEER’s Medical College ,Talegaon Dabhade.
Contact no: 9850047397